7a. - Micropolitical - artifacts
- Building relationships with all stakeholders is essential for success. I have participated in potluck luncheons with our teachers throughout the year.
- I am the district liaison for our SREB trainer. I set the agenda for her visits and send it out to our superintendent, chief academic officer, executive directors, and principals. I send monthly updates on LDC implementation to district and building leaders.
- I attended the RRGSD Principals' Meetings on February 4, 2016, and March 3, 2016, to share the LDC and MDC implementation process with the district principals. I also shared the Deconstruct Standards Protocols that I have adapted for use in CMS. I received an email from Belmont Elementary Principal Jones saying that she used the protocol with her teachers on February 9 (1/2 day PD).
- As a reflection on the Social Justice Retreat, I collaborated to create a paper slide video as an overview of a socially just school culture (see below).
- I will be presenting at the SREB's Networking and High Schools That Work Summer Conference (national conferences) in Louisville, Kentucky (July 11-15, 2016).
- I utilized surveys as a way to systematically garner teacher's thoughts around my problem of practice. I used their perceptions of efficacy to make improvements to the LDC implementation plan.
- I managed and helped resolve various conflicts throughout the school year in order to build cohesion around issues we faced as a staff.